To view this site, you need to have Flash Player 9.0.115 or later installed. Click here to get the latest Flash player.
(NECN: Jennifer Eagan, Chelsea, Mass.) – 150 residents of Chelsea, Mass., were back in their homes Monday night after a gas leak forced their evacuation.
Broadway in Chelsea, between 3rd and 4th streets, was shut down.
No injuries were reported and officials found the source of the leak. National Grid capped it and residents were let back into their homes by 10 p.m.
The MBTA assisted by sending buses for folks to keep warm in.
NECN’s Jennifer Eagan has more details in the attached video report.