To view this site, you need to have Flash Player 9.0.115 or later installed. Click here to get the latest Flash player.
(NECN: John Monahan, Hamilton, Mass.) - While Michael Carter-Williams was advancing to the Sweet Sixteen with his team, firefighters were battling a three-alarm blaze at his Hamilton, Mass. home.
It's believed the fire started in the chimney and moved up to the attic and ate through the roof. The fire was so fierce it took crews from at least eight surrounding towns nearly three hours to get it under control.
No one was hurt.
From his Twitter account, Carter-Williams said, " Thanks for the prayers everyone all thats [sic] important to me is my family is okay."