LACONIA, N.H. (AP) - Firefighters have evacuated some homes in Laconia, N.H., after responding to a situation at an electronics company involving hazardous materials.
Firefighters were called to ABC Fabricators after 5 a.m. Tuesday.
It was not immediately clear what the problem was. A man who identified himself as the manager said there was a minor chemical spill involving nitric acid, but that it was being treated and cleaned. He said it was under control.
The company makes circuit boards.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Tags: new hampshire