To view this site, you need to have Flash Player 9.0.115 or later installed. Click here to get the latest Flash player.
(NECN: Melissa Toupin, Worcester, Mass.) - Firefighters were forced to evacuate an apartment complex in Worcester, due to a large gas leak Wednesday morning. Crews from both Worcester and Auburn were called to the scene.
The gas main break happened here in front of the Mill Pond Apartment complex. About 20 to 30 residents who were home at the time had to be temporarily evacuated. Thankfully the fire department says no body was hurt.
Utility crews were able to shut off the gas to the complex.