2 homeless after fire burns historic Fairfax, Vt. home

November 9, 2013, 6:21 pm
SHARE THIS POST
Print Article


(NECN) -  A fire at a historic home in Fairfax, Vermont has left two people homeless.
     
Flames quickly engulfed the home on Goose Pond Road Saturday morning.
    
The couple escaped, but lost everything in the fire.
     
The Red Cross is helping them with food, clothing and shelter.
     
The house was built in 1854.

Tags: Home, Fire, vermont, Fairfax, couple, historic home
RELATED STORIES
COMMENTS
From cashiers to store managers, baggers to warehouse workers, the loyalty for ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas is palpable
Police are at the scene of a serious motor vehicle accident on Route 190 in Worcester, Massachusetts
Newton Superintendent David Fleishman is facing a fine after he reportedly admitted to using parts of a speech given by Governor Deval Patrick