Police across three Maine towns have summonsed 21 men to court on charges of engaging a prostitute.
The first group of men were arrested by Waterville Police on Aug. 11 and Aug. 12. They will be in Waterville District Court on Oct. 6.
- Paul A. Michaud, 23, of Waterville
- Rayfield A. Dobbins, 42, of Augusta
- Shawn M. Buck, 38, of Clinton
- Jacob B. Vega, 26, of Corinna; also charged with Class D misdemeanor possession of a scheduled drug (Xanax)
- Warren D. Graybill, 50, of Harpswell
- Samuel E. Hazlehurst, 38, of Troy
- Dennis Glidden, 57, of Pittsfield
On Aug. 27, Augusta Police summonsed a second group of men that will be in Augusta District Court on Oct. 5.
- Brian McCrea, 55, of Bowdoinham
- Trevor Dunn, 46, of China, Maine
- Darrell Smith, 42, of Old Town
- Guy Buck, 63, of Winthrop
- James Raber, 71, of Augusta
In addition, Augusta Police summonsed a final group on Sept. 17. All of the suspects will be in Augusta District Court in Nov. 30.
- Brandon Berry, 27, of West Forks; also charged with violation of conditions of release
- William Boardman, 64, of Isleboro
- Troy Shaw, 44, of New Glouster
- Patrick Cazemajou, 51, of Camden
- James Taylor, 58, of Berlin, New Hampshire
- William Norwood, 50, of Manchester, Maine
- Walter Esancy, 54, of Appleton
- Lewis Sukeforth, 50, of Searsmont
- Mark Conley, 61, of Raymond; he was arrested, not summonsed, and was also charged with unlawful trafficking in crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia