(NECN) - A dramatic fire rescue in Fall River, Mass. was caught on camera.
A neighbor used a cell phone to capture firefighters rescuing this woman as the three-story home went up in flames Sunday.
The woman was taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.
Several other families were displaced by the fire.
Firefighters say the fire started on the first floor, but they're not sure why.
The Red Cross is helping those put out by the fire.
Fall River firefighters want to remind people to check their smoke detectors, especially at this time of year when people are using heaters and fireplaces to stay warm.