Fire Engulfs Syracuse Basketball Star's Hamilton, Mass. Home

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    No one was injured in the three-alarm blaze (Published Saturday, Jan 25, 2014)

    (NECN: John Monahan, Hamilton, Mass.) - While Michael Carter-Williams was advancing to the Sweet Sixteen with his team, firefighters were battling a three-alarm blaze at his Hamilton, Mass. home.

    It's believed the fire started in the chimney and moved up to the attic and ate through the roof. The fire was so fierce it took crews from at least eight surrounding towns nearly three hours to get it under control.

    No one was hurt.

    From his Twitter account, Carter-Williams said, " Thanks for the prayers everyone all thats [sic] important to me is my family is okay."