3-alarm Fire at Apartment Complex in Manchester, NH

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    Fire broke out after 3 a.m. at Washington Park Estates on Country Club Lane (Published Sunday, Feb 2, 2014)

    8:15 a.m. UPDATE: Cause of the fire was careless disposal of cigarettes

     Click here to see the press release from the fire department

    (NECN) – In Manchester, N.H., firefighters are battling a 3-alarm blaze at an apartment complex. It broke out just after 3 a.m. at the Washington Park Estates on Country Club Lane.

    There is no word of any injuries but 70 people have been forced from their homes.

    The fire chief tells us the fire destroyed half of the complex and water damage last left the other half unlivable.