2nd Fatal Fire Victim ID'd; Kerosene Heater Believed to Be Cause | NECN
Vermont

Vermont

The latest news from around the state

2nd Fatal Fire Victim ID'd; Kerosene Heater Believed to Be Cause

Investigators found the bodies of 64-year-old Mary Stone and 58-year-old Jeffrey Doba inside the Morgan house after the fire on Feb. 26

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    2nd Fatal Fire Victim ID'd; Kerosene Heater Believed to Be Cause
    necn

    Authorities believe the improper use of a kerosene heater indoors led to a fire at a Vermont home, where two people were found dead.

    Investigators found the bodies of 64-year-old Mary Stone and 58-year-old Jeffrey Doba inside the Morgan house after the fire on Feb. 26.

    The cause of the deaths is still pending autopsy results.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android