Five people were displaced Sunday following a house fire in Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Reports of the blaze at 31 Harlem St. first came in at about 12:40 p.m.
The fire quickly escalated to four alarms at the 2-story, wood frame house but crews were able to douse the flames in a couple of hours.
Fire officials determined that the cause of the fire was a short circuit in a power strip in the rear of the structure. Estimated damage to the home is $350,000.
One firefighter was taken to an area hospital to be treated for a minor burn on the leg.