Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Victim Identified - NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Victim Identified

Police in Nottingham, New Hampshire, have identified a woman who died last week from carbon monoxide poisoning

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Victim Identified
    File Photo

    Police in Nottingham, New Hampshire, have identified a woman who died last week from carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The victim has been identified as Diane Nugent, 51.

    Preliminary investigation suggests that Nugent died from a build-up of CO from an industrial-type generator which was in use during a power outage that began on Nov. 26 and lasted into the next day.

    The generator was running in a closed garage.

    Though the generator was not on at the time, Nugent entered the garage to refuel the generator. The garage still contained high levels of CO at the time.

    Officials say the investigation is still underway.
     

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.