College Student Rescued From House Fire in Providence | NECN
Rhode Island

Rhode Island

The latest news from around the state

College Student Rescued From House Fire in Providence

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    College Student Rescued From House Fire in Providence
    WJAR

    A college student was rescued from a Providence, Rhode Island, home Thursday morning after it caught on fire. 

    The Brown University student was trapped by the flames before being rescued, according to necn affiliate WJAR.

    It is unclear how many people lived in the home at 185 Angel St. 

    The student is being treated for smoke inhalation.

    A nearby home was also damaged by the flames.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android