One Massachusetts couple, along with their cat, is thanking firefighters for their help after a fire broke out in their home on Christmas.
On Sunday morning, the Brockton Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at 64 Clifton Avenue.
Officials confirmed there was a small fire concentrated in the kitchen of the home.
Crews were able to help the woman, who uses a wheelchair, along with the family cat out of the home.
The firefighters safely extinguished the flames and there were no injuries reported.