Two people escaped from a 4-alarm fire early Monday morning in Oxford, Massachusetts.
The fire was reported around 2 a.m. after it broke out at 601 Main St. The first floor of the building is the Shagg Hair Salon and two residential units are above.
The fire is believed to have started in the salon. Fire officials say the fire was caused by an unidentified electrical source.
A passerby noticed the fire, called 911 and banged on the door to alert the residents inside.
All residents were safely evacuated and no injuries were reported.
The building sustained extensive damage and the business will be closed indefinitely.