Electric Heater Causes House Fire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Electric Heater Causes House Fire

Firefighters say an electric heater being used to thaw frozen pipes caused a fire in a vacant home being used for storage in Henniker, New Hampshire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Electric Heater Causes House Fire
    File - Getty Images
    File photo of a fire truck

    Firefighters say an electric heater being used to thaw frozen pipes caused a fire in a vacant home being used for storage in Henniker, New Hampshire.

    The Concord Monitor reports
    firefighters said the fire started in a shed early Thursday morning and spreads to the house, which was unoccupied. No one was hurt.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.