Five people were arrested following a large fight outside a hookah bar in Manchester, New Hampshire, early Saturday morning.
Police said an officer working a detail at USA Chicken and Biscuit at 990 Elm St. around 1:30 a.m. noticed a crowd of between 30 and 40 people exiting from the Fire and Ice Hookah Bar located next door.
The crowd began to push, shove and shout at one another, resulting in a large-scale brawl.
The detail officer radioed for backup in an attempt to stop the brawl, and several other officers arrived to help disperse the crowd.
- Isaac Velez, 19, of 7A Chester Turnpike, Apt. 8, Hooksett, on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- Geoffrey Cmar, 31, of 25 Rocky Point Drive, Bow, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Stephen Marshall, 22, of 1118 Kay St., Burlington, New Jersey, on two counts of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, loitering/prowling, possession of controlled drugs, falsifying physical evidence and contept of court.
- Joshua Heredia, 23, of 354 Kennard Rd., Apt. A, Manchester, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Chasrick Heredia, 22, of 354 Kennard Rd., Apt. A, Manchester, on a charge of disorderly conduct.