Girl Credited With Saving Family After Carbon Monoxide Scare | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Girl Credited With Saving Family After Carbon Monoxide Scare

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Girl Credited With Saving Family After Carbon Monoxide Scare
    FILE - Getty Images

    An 11-year-old girl is credited with alerting five people who were exposed to carbon monoxide.

    Officials say a faulty furnace in the home's basement is to blame for Tuesday night's incident in Nashua.

    Rescue crews say the five people were dizzy and having trouble breathing; all were hospitalized.

    There is no word on their conditions at this time.

    Authorities say the girl had noticed an unusual odor and called her father. 

    The family was outside by the time fire officials arrived on the scene.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.