An employee at Hamilton Sundstrand in Windsor Locks was taken to the hospital after a chemical spill on Tuesday morning.
Crews responded to a hazmat incident at the aerospace company on Schoephoester Road just before 10 a.m.
Less than a gallon of ammonia hydroxide spilled from a container in one of the smaller buildings on the Hamilton Sundstrand campus, according to company spokesperson, Sylvio Albino.
There were only 15 people in the building at the time of the spill and the facilty was evacuated, Albino said.
One employee was taken to the hospital for evaluation, he said.