Juvenile With Lighter Sparks House Fire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Juvenile With Lighter Sparks House Fire

$45,000 in damage rendered the home uninhabitable

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Juvenile With Lighter Sparks House Fire
    NBC6.com

    A juvenile playing around with a lighter sparked a house fire in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday.

    Upon arriving at 62 Ahern Street, crews discovered a blaze burning through the home's second floor bedroom. The fire caused extensive damage in addition to significant water and smoke damage.

    Four engines responded and quickly knocked down the flames. All of the home's occupants were discovered unharmed.

    Approximately $45,000 in damage rendered the home uninhabitable. 

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.