Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Nashua, New Hampshire | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Nashua, New Hampshire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure in Nashua, New Hampshire
    Carbon monoxide detector

     A New Hampshire man died Sunday of carbon monoxide poisoning, officials announced Wednesday.

    According to the office of New Hampshire Fire Marshal William Degnan, 45-year-old Michael Vanderkieft of Nashua was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital Sunday for exposure to carbon monoxide. He was then taken to Massachusetts General Hospital, where he later passed away.

    The Massachusetts Office of the Chief Medical Examiner examined Vanderkieft, and the results are pending.

    Officials remind people to install carbon monoxide detectors in their homes.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.