Man Dies From Smoke Inhalation in House Fire - NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Man Dies From Smoke Inhalation in House Fire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A 54-year-old man was killed in a house fire Friday evening in Somersworth, New Hampshire.

    Janis Millers was found dead in a hallway when crews responded to the fire at 86 South St. around 5:45 p.m.

    The fire started on a front porch. Officials believe the fire originated on the front porch.

    In an autopsy that was performed in Concord Saturday morning, the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's Office determined Millers died from smoke inhalation.

    The fire remains under investigation.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.