Man Severely Injured in House Fire in Tewksbury, Massachusetts | NECN
Massachusetts

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Man Severely Injured in House Fire in Tewksbury, Massachusetts

Fire officials say cause of blaze was deemed accidental

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Tewksbury Fire Department

    An elderly man was hospitalized Monday night after a house fire in Tewksbury, Massachusetts.

    Fire officials said the blaze broke out at about 7:30 p.m. at the home on South Rhoda Street.

    Authorities said the 84-year-old disabled man who was inside the home was taken to Mass General Hospital with 'severe' injuries.

    The cause of the fire, which caused significant damage, was deemed accidental. Due to the investigation, fire officials are not releasing further details at this time.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android