New Hampshire Sex Offender Allegedly Exposes Self Near Lexington High School | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

New Hampshire Sex Offender Allegedly Exposes Self Near Lexington High School

Jacob Mobley-Hall, 30, was ordered to be held on $5,000 bail

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Police in Massachusetts have arrested Jacob Mobley-Hall, a New Hampshire sex offender, for allegedly exposing himself to a group of girls on a fitness path near Lexington High School. (Published Friday, Sept. 9, 2016)

    Police in Massachusetts have arrested a New Hampshire sex offender for allegedly exposing himself to a group of Lexington High School students on their way to a soccer practice.

    According to Lexington Police, 30-year-old Jacob Mobley-Hall of Manchester exposed himself on a fitness path near the high school on two separate occasions this week.

    Mobley-Hall, a registered sex offender in the Granite State, was charged with seven counts total of open and gross, lewd and lascivious behavior.

    He was ordered to be held on $5,000 bail after facing a judge Friday in Concord District Court.

    Officers received multiple calls around 2:45 p.m. for the exposure and say the incident occurred on a fitness path near the high school on Thursday afternoon.

    There were reports of another incident on Wednesday, and officers later determined Mobley-Hall was responsible for that incident as well.

    "I think it's horrifying," Karen Griffiths of Lexington said. "I think we know why he was here, but it would be nice if something could be done about it."

    Mobley-Hall was previously charged with three other counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, two in 2009 and one in 2008. Prosecutors said he served prison time, but was released on good behavior.

    "He is now in Massachusetts, in Lexington where he does not live, wandering around exposing himself to young girls under the age of 18. He admitted to that," Middlesex Assistant District Attorney Ashlee Mastrangelo said.

    In a statement, the superintendent says affected students are being provided support and are continuing to work with police.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android