Officials: Fatal House Fire Accidental | NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

Officials: Fatal House Fire Accidental

Firefighters say combustible materials near a wood stove caused the fire Tuesday night.

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Officials: Fatal House Fire Accidental
    File

    Authorities say a 74-year-old man found dead in a house fire in Antrim, New Hampshire, died from smoke inhalation and the fire was accidental.

    Firefighters say combustible materials near a wood stove caused the fire Tuesday night.

    They said Michael Keating was found dead on the floor, near the kitchen.

    State Fire Marshal Bill Degnan said there were no working smoke alarms in the house.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.