Young Child Burned in After Bug Spray Can Thrown in Fire - NECN

Young Child Burned in After Bug Spray Can Thrown in Fire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Young Child Burned in After Bug Spray Can Thrown in Fire

    A young boy was burned after a can of bug spray was tossed into a campfire, causing it to explode, according to the Billerica Police Department.

    The incident occurred in the area of 1 Lampson Lane on Saturday.

    The child, 12, was medflighted to Massachusetts General Hospital with serious burns to his lower body.

    The investigation is ongoing.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android