Corinne Olympios says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Probe Over - NECN

Corinne Olympios says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Probe Over

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Corinne Olympios says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Probe Over
    Getty Images
    Corinne Olympios says her team's investigation of the reality show was completed to her satisfaction.

    "Bachelor in Paradise" cast member Corinne Olympios says her team's investigation of the reality show was completed to her satisfaction.

    But Olympios said Thursday that she declined an invitation to return to the ABC series when it resumes production.

    Earlier this month, taping was halted on the show after unspecified allegations of possible misconduct. A subsequent review of show videotape by producer Warner Bros. found no evidence of that, the studio has said.

    In a statement, Olympios said her intent has been to understand what happened during a June 4 taping she couldn't recall. She said she never filed complaints or accusations against anyone associated with the show.

    'Tonight': Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb on Finding Success

    [NATL] 'Tonight': Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb on Finding TODAY Success After Matt Lauer

    Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb talk about becoming the first female co-anchors in the history of NBC's "TODAY" show in the wake of Matt Lauer's departure, their first broadcast horror stories and heading to South Korea for the Olympics.

    (Published Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018)

    Olympios said she welcomed changes made to the show and was grateful to have participated in the spinoff of "The Bachelor."