3 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Incident

The cause of the leak at the home in Worcester, Mass. is unknown

(NECN: Leslie Gaydos –Worcester, Mass. ) – Three people were rushed to a hospital after an apparent carbon monoxide leak inside a home in Worcester, Massachusetts, Monday night.

Worcester Police say the incident happened at a home on Donna Road around 9:15 p.m. A couple was overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning and was saved by their son, who called 911 and dragged their bodies out to the front lawn.

All three were taken to a hospital and were conscious at the hospital.

Police say the car appears to be the source of the carbon monoxide and that the incident appears to be accidental.

The incident remains under investigation.

Contact Us