A Cape Cod tanning salon will face state health regulators Tuesday after several woman said they experienced severe burns while using the salon's bed on site.
Six women say they suffered horrific burns after visiting the Sun Center 2000. The women say they all used the same tanning bed at the salon. An exposed bulb in the bed is being blamed for the burns.
"If you're exposing people to lights like that, bulbs like that, and putting people's skin and health at risk, I don't think you should be operating a business," said burn victim Nicole Bennett.
A health inspector has since visited the salon. The bed in question was dismantled.
A disciplinary hearing is scheduled for Monday afternoon.
The business could have its license suspended or even revoked as a result of the events.