Local

Fatal Mobile Home Fire Blamed on Smoking

Investigators say a fatal fire in a Frankfort, Maine, mobile home last weekend started because the victim was smoking while on oxygen

Investigators say a fatal fire in a Frankfort, Maine, mobile home last weekend started because the victim was smoking while on oxygen.

Authorities say a neighbor found 65-year-old Darryl White dead in the living room of his Loggin Road home on Sunday afternoon.

Authorities say a small fire had taken place inside the home, but there was little damage.

White lived alone in the home.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us