Electrical Circuit Sparks Early-Morning Boston Fire

Crews were called to a home at 10 Hazelmere Road around 1:30 a.m.

A Boston firefighter had to be checked out for heat exhaustion after helping battle a house fire in the Roslindale neighborhood early Thursday morning.

Crews were called to a home at 10 Hazelmere Road around 1:30 a.m.

Investigators say an electrical circuit in the second floor ceiling sparked flames.

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Overnight Shooting in Lawrence

Worcester Building Catches Fire for Second Time

All three residents evacuated safely.

The fire caused $500,000-worth of damage to the home.

Contact Us