Fire Leaves 2 Homeless

An electrical fire left an apartment in Springfield, Massachusetts, uninhabitable, according to NECN affiliate WWLP.

A couple in Springfield, Massachusetts, is without a home after a fire tore through their apartment, according to NECN affiliate WWLP.

The blaze took place at 75 Bay Meadow Road. According to officials, the cause of the fire was electrical and damaged the ceiling.

The woman, who was inside at the time, took her cat out and was not hurt.

WWLP reports the Pioneer Valley Red Cross is assisting the couple.

Contact Us