Pool Evacuated After Rise in CO Levels

Police in Duxbury, Massachusetts, say that a faulty heating vent was the cause of elevated carbon monoxide levels at a pool Monday morning

Police in Duxbury, Massachusetts, say that a faulty heating vent was the cause of elevated carbon monoxide levels at a pool Monday morning.

The Percy Walker Pool remains closed after it was evacuated.

There were no injuries.

Massachusetts

The latest news from around the state

Missing Florida Woman Sought by Boston Police

Veteran Turns His Passions Into Paintings

The pool is a public swimming pool for residents of Duxbury.

Contact Us