The suspect in the stabbing rampage in Taunton, Massachusetts, on Tuesday had a history of run-ins with police.
According to court documents, Arthur DaRosa had been arrested on nine occasions dating back to 2007. The most recent incident occurred in 2009.
Below is a list of all of the charges he faced:
- Oct. 15, 2007: Destruction of property, larceny under $250. According to court documents, he allegedly took his ex-girlfriend's phone and wouldn't give it back. He also put two large dents in her driver's side door and called her new boyfriend multiple times while she was at the police station filing a restraining order.
- Oct. 26, 2007: Abuse prevention order violation, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. According to court documents, he fought his ex-girlfriend's friend in her home.
- June 7, 2007: Abuse prevention order violation. According to court documents, he came to his girlfriend's house against a restraining order.
- June 19, 2007: Simple assault. According to court documents, he got into a fight with a gas station clerk.
- Nov. 15, 2008: Shoplifting.
- July 20, 2008: Possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled drug near a school/park, possession of a controlled drug.
- Nov. 1, 2009: Leaving the scene of property damage, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, marked lanes violation, failure to stop/yield. According to court documents, police received a call for an unwanted man inside a home and caught him driving a vehicle.
- Nov. 2, 2009: Assault with a dangerous weapon, malicious damage to a motor vehicle, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
- May 23, 2009: Assault with a dangerous weapon, destruction of property. According to court documents, he fought with his cousin because he didn't want to hang out.
The final disposition of the above cases was not immediately available.