Local

2 Firefighters Injured, Family Displaced After Fire

Fire officials tell NBC 10 the fire may have started as a result of someone soldering

Pawtucket Fire Warren Avenue
WJAR

A fire that ripped through a Warren Avenue home in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, on Friday has left one family displaced and two firefighters injured.

Scottie Gomes told NBC 10 that all three floors of the house were occupied by his family.

"Like somebody just grabbed a dagger, stuck you in the heart," said Gomes on Saturday, looking over the wreckage.

Fire officials tell NBC 10 the fire may have started as a result of someone soldering. Two firefighters were hurt including one who had a ceiling collapse on him.

Contact Us