Local

Officials: RI Fire Caused by Soldering of Pipes

The fire at Lane 3 in the Breakwater Neighborhood Saturday broke out around 1 a.m. Saturday

Narraganset RI Fire
WJAR

Fire officials in Rhode Island say a fire that destroyed a Narragansett home over the weekend was caused by soldering of pipes.

The fire at Lane 3 in the Breakwater Neighborhood Saturday broke out around 1 a.m. Saturday, according to necn affiliate WJAR.

There was no one inside the home at the time of the fire.

The State Fire Marshall says the fire was accidental.

There were no injuries and the homeowner and contractor both have insurance.

Contact Us