Local

Stranger Overdosed in Woman’s Bathroom

Oxycodone and opioid file 2

Authorities in New Hampshire say first responders saved a stranger who overdosed in a woman's bathroom.

Foster's Daily Democrat reports police and firefighters responded to the Portsmouth home Tuesday morning. Authorities say they found an unresponsive 37-year-old man who was suffering from what they believed was a drug overdose.

The opioid-overdose antidote naloxone was administered and the man became responsive. He was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Police aren't sure how the man entered the woman's bathroom. An investigation continues.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us