Local

2nd Fatal Fire Victim ID'd; Kerosene Heater Believed to Be Cause

Investigators found the bodies of 64-year-old Mary Stone and 58-year-old Jeffrey Doba inside the Morgan house after the fire on Feb. 26

Authorities believe the improper use of a kerosene heater indoors led to a fire at a Vermont home, where two people were found dead.

Investigators found the bodies of 64-year-old Mary Stone and 58-year-old Jeffrey Doba inside the Morgan house after the fire on Feb. 26.

The cause of the deaths is still pending autopsy results.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us