Fire in Camper, Warehouse Accidental

There were no reported injuries

TLMD-Copa Food City 2017-05
Telemundo Arizona

Vermont fire investigators say fires in a camper and in a nearby St. Albans warehouse were accidental.

St. Albans police say the owner of the warehouse was removing metal siding from the building at about 6 p.m. Sunday when a piece of the siding fell, severing the building's electrical power line.

The line arced against the building and then dropped onto the camper, causing the separate fires.

Police say 41 firefighters from the city and town of St. Albans extinguished both fires.

There were no reported injuries.

The fire also destroyed an electrical transformer, leaving about 1,800 people without electricity for two hours. 

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us