Local

PD: Home Explosion Likely Caused by Propane Leak

But police are still trying to determine what caused the line to rupture and what ignited the propane that had leaked into the house

vermontblast2
Keene Fire Department

Vermont fire investigators say an explosion that destroyed a Guilford home was most likely caused by a ruptured propane line in the basement of the home. 

But police are still trying to determine what caused the line to rupture and what ignited the propane that had leaked into the house. 

Home owner Richard Holden was trapped in the rubble for a time after the Wednesday morning explosion. 

Police say the 64-year-old Holden remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us