Fire at Santa’s Village Theater Causes Little Damage

Facebook/Santa’s Village

Firefighters responded to a fire at the popular New Hampshire attraction Santa’s Village on Tuesday night.

The fire was reported around 9:45 at the Jefferson amusement park, according to fire officials.

Santa's Village said on Facebook that the fire started at the Polar Theater. The small upstairs fire was quickly contained and immediately extinguished by the Jefferson Fire Department.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Santa's Village said it is open for business Wednesday with minimal interruption and thanked everyone for their care and concern. The theater building will be closed while the park works on cleaning up from the smoke and water.

The theater shows a 3-D animated movie called "A Tinkerdoodle Christmas."

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us