New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski is always in the spotlight. Even when he's injured, he's always in the middle of things.
We took a look at some of the All-Pro's wildest moments. Here are our Top 10 Gronkiest moments of all-time:
- Gronk on Celebrity Family Feud: Back in 2015, Gronk, two of his brothers, and his father appeared on "Celebrity Family Feud" with Steve Harvey to raise money for charity. The Gronkowskis wound up losing, but Gronk was the real MVP. [[442380663, C]]
- Gronk takes on Marshawn Lynch on Conan O'Brien's "Clueless Gamer": Two years ago, Gronk appeared on Conan O'Brien's show, participating in a segment known as "Clueless Gamer," where the talk show host plays videos games. As it was a pre-Super Bowl edition, O'Brien invited Gronk and then-Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch to try out the new Mortal Combat X. As you might expect, things got out of hand pretty quickly. Warning: This clip contains sensitive content. [[442380823, C]]
- "I threw him out of the club": During a 2014 victory over the Indianapolis Colts, Gronk blocked safety Sergio Brown so badly that he knocked him completely off the field. Gronk was assessed a 15-yard penalty, and said afterward that Brown, a former teammate, wouldn't stop trash-talking, "So I took him and threw him out of the club."
- Gronk poses as a Lyft driver: In the fall of 2016, Gronk went undercover as a Lyft driver in New England... and the results were about as hilarious as you might expect. [[398369591, C]]
- Gronk interrupts White House press conference: During the Patriots' post-Super Bowl visit to the White House, Gronk crashed the White House press briefing, drawing laughs from the surprised press corps. Press secretary Sean Spicer's briefing had been going on for about 20 minutes when the tight end opened a door and poked his head around the corner of the dais, and said, “Sean, you need some help?” [[419856603, C]]
- Gronk jumps into the ring at WrestleMania: Despite sitting out Super Bowl LI with a back injury, Gronk made an appearance during WrestleMania 33 in Orlando, Florida, in April, helping his friend Mojo Rawley win the Battle Royal. Rawley played football with Gronk's brother Dan at the University of Maryland. [[442382763, C]]
- Gronk steals Tom Brady's jersey at Red Sox opener: Brady threw out the ceremonial first pitch at this year's Boston Red Sox season opener, but it was Gronk who stole the show - along with Brady's jersey. Brady, Gronkowski, Patriots owner Robert Kraft and running backs James White and Dion Lewis took the field at Fenway before the game, carrying the team's five Super Bowl trophies. As they approached the pitcher's mound, Brady held up the jersey that was stolen from his locker following this year's Super Bowl. As Brady held the jersey aloft to cheers from the crowd, Gronkowski grabbed it from him and took off. Brady gave chase, eventually tackling Gronkowski near the edge of the infield. [[442383153, C]]
- Gronk and Big Papi rap for Dunkin' Donuts: Two years ago, Dunkin' Donuts paired two Boston sports icons, releasing a rap music video titled "Sippin," featuring Gronk and since-retired Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. It was... well, you can decide for yourself. [[306570431, C]]
- Gronk poses with kittens for ESPN: In a 2014 photo shoot for "ESPN The Magazine," Gronk posed for photos with various cute kittens. Why? We're still not sure.
- Gronk racks up a $100,000 bar tab: Gronkowski reportedly racked up a $102,000 bar tab while partying at a Flo Rida concert at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut in June. TMZ published a photo of what it said was Gronkowski's receipt, showing that he and his 20-person posse went through: 160 bottles of champagne, 16 bottles of Grey Goose, 45 orders of Maker's Mark, 24 shots of Jim Beam Fire and three bottles of Don Julio 1942 at the Shrine nightclub.