Looking to shake up your summer barbecue this year? If so, here are seven ways to take your barbecue to the next level, as told by lifestyle curator Stacie Krajcher:
• Make a Self-Serve Bar and Food Station: Loosen up yourself and guests with a station that lets them mix the drinks and pick the grub they want. This way, people will feel more relaxed and likely to mingle.
• Dress Up Your Food Station: Have your food stand out by dressing them to impress. For instance, you can wrap your hot dogs with tray liners using string as they are placed along the table runway. You can add even more flavor with gourmet condiments such as mustard, making the styles endless.
• Upgrade Your Pool Towels: Summer is always more comfortable with a good-quality towel. Laguna Beach Textile Company sells cabana and roundie towels that are 50% more absorbent than the average towel. And you can be sure these towels are the real deal, because the company's founder was once a cabana boy at the Laguna Beach Montage Hotal.
U.S. & World
• Send the Host a Dessert Beforehand: Tasty summer treats like Harry & David’s Artisan Peach Galette can be shipped to your hosts before the party, ensuring that there are not any last minute snafus on your way over.
• Splurge on Designer Pool Inflatables: Relaxing in the pool during the summer heat can be made even better with nifty MINNIDIP inflatable pools, which can fit up to three to four adults. The designer inflatables company has also released floating coolers and confetti-filled beach balls.
• Try New Ways to Hydrate: Drinking water is a must when facing the summer sun. Szent Water has created a fun and tasty way to drink H2O with bottles with rings around the caps, making water taste like the scent you smell. The product comes in four flavors; Passion Fruit, Mint, Pineapple and Tangerine.