The New England Patriots' schedule for the 2018 regular season was officially released Thurday night.
- Week 1: Sept. 9, Patriots vs. Houston Texans at 1 p.m.
- Week 2: Sept. 16, Patriots at Jacksonville Jaguars at 4:25 p.m.
- Week 3: Sept. 23, Patriots at Detroit Lions, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 4: Sept. 30, Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins at 1 p.m.
- Week 5: Oct. 4, Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts, 8:20 p.m., Thursday Night Football
- Week 6: Oct. 14, Patriots vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 7: Oct. 21, Patriots at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- Week 8: Oct. 29, Patriots at Buffalo Bills, 8:15 p.m., Monday Night Football
- Week 9: Nov. 4, Patriots vs. Green Bay Packers, 8:20 p.m., Sunday Night Football on NBC10 Boston
- Week 10: Nov. 11, Patriots at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m.
- Week 11: Bye week
- Week 12: Nov. 25, Patriots at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Week 13: Dec. 2, Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 14: Dec. 9, Patriots at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m.
- Week 15: Dec. 16, Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 16: Dec. 23, Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m.
- Week 17: Dec. 30, Patriots vs. New York Jets, 1 p.m.
Earlier, NBC10 Boston's Raul Martinez pieced together a sneak peek at the schedule based on various reports.
U.S. & World
The Patriots' preseason schedule was released last week. They will host the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles at Gillete Stadium in weeks 1 and 2 and travel to play the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants in weeks 3 and 4.
The Patriots ended last season with a bitter Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. Their regular season record was 13-3.