Local

Three Students Go to Hospital After Eating Pot Chocolate

Tijuana-Girl-Rescue-030617_3
SECRETARIA DE SEGURIDAD PUBLICA TIJUANA

Police say three Massachusetts high school students were hospitalized after eating chocolate laced with marijuana.

Attleboro Police Chief Kyle Heagney says the female students at Attleboro High School became sick last week after eating chocolate containing THC oil.

The Sun Chronicle reports the students were later released to their parents, and were aware they were eating marijuana edibles.

No charges have been filed against the students but the investigation is continuing to determine who supplied the drug to the girls.

Heagney says it's believed they received it from another student.

Principal Bill Runey says students who use narcotics during school face disciplinary action.

Copyright AP - Associated Press
Contact Us