10 People Treated for Carbon Monoxide Exposure at New Hampshire Home - NECN
New Hampshire

New Hampshire

The latest news from around the state

10 People Treated for Carbon Monoxide Exposure at New Hampshire Home

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    10 People Treated for Carbon Monoxide Exposure at New Hampshire Home
    A man and his dogs were found dead in Oxford. Police believe the cause might be carbon monoxide.

    New Hampshire authorities say 10 people, including residents and first responders, have been treated for carbon monoxide exposure at a home in Claremont.

    Authorities say there were high levels of the gas at the Belding Street home when crews were called to the scene late Thursday.

    Fire investigators say the following were taken to hospitals: three occupants of the home, two friends who came by to visit, a police officer, two firefighters, and two EMS providers.

    The cause of the carbon monoxide release was under investigation.

    Amb. Yovanovitch Responds to Trump’s Tweet During Testimony, Calls It ‘Very Intimidating’

    [NATL] Amb. Yovanovitch Responds to Trump’s Tweet During Testimony, Calls It ‘Very Intimidating’

    Marie Yovanovitch, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, responds to a tweet President Donald Trump published about her record as an ambassador.

    (Published Friday, Nov. 15, 2019)

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android