Eleven people have been displaced after a two-alarm fire in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Officials responded to the fire at 425 Dubuque St. late Thursday night and had the fire out early Friday morning.
The building, being over 100-year-old, had many void spaces firefighters had to check for hidden fires.
The extent of the damage is being estimated at $75,000
All occupants of the building were able to get out safely before fire officials arrived.
The fire was determined to be an electrical fire in the second floor bathroom ceiling.
There were no reported injuries.