Two workers were hospitalized following a hazmat situation Wednesday morning at a Rite Aid in Duxbury, Massachusetts.
Fire crews received a call of the hazmat at 10:50 a.m., according to officials. At the scene, a Freon leak was discovered inside the store, according to Duxbury Fire Department Captain Reardon.
The workers were taken to an area hospital after suffering from cardiovascular symptoms, according to fire crews.
Officials said the hazmat was caused by a "breach of refrigerated package" shipped to the store.