Hernandez Returns to North Attleboro, Mass. Home With Lawyer - NECN

Hernandez Returns to North Attleboro, Mass. Home With Lawyer



    No charges have been filed against Patriots player Aaron Hernandez in connection to homicide investigation (Published Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014)

    (NECN: Josh Brogadir, North Attleboro, Mass.) - Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is back at home Friday evening.

    He was seen getting out of the back seat of his Audi SUV, which was driven by his lawyer, Michael Fee, more than 24 hours after Hernandez left his North Attleboro, Mass. house, went to Gillette Stadium, and to Ropes & Gray - Fee's Prudential Center law office in Boston.

    Hernandez has not spoken to reporters and has not been charged in connection in the shooting death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found, about a mile away from Hernandez's home at an industrial park Monday evening.

    Lloyd's family told NECN the two men were friends.

    Police remained around that site and next to businesses, where a worker told NECN he saw the body Monday. He described seeing a man on his back in dress clothes, a baseball cap to the side and no blood visible.

    That worker said he was called by police and asked to come to the station Friday afternoon.

    In neighboring Attleboro, there is no arrest warrant for Hernandez at the district court and a police source has told NECN there is no warrant for the 23 year old's arrest, though three search warrants have been issued.

    Earlier in the day, there was constant activity at the Hernandez home, ranging from the typical - mail delivery and a fruit basket - to the anything but ordinary - a brief visit from two state police officers attached to the Bristol County District Attorney's office, who will not confirm officially that Hernandez is a subject of investigation in this homicide case.

    And in the evening, that white SUV left the home, with two women in the car. Aaron Hernandez was not with them, and they returned a short time later.

    And so Friday night, NECN is remaining in front of the house, waiting to find out if and how Hernandez is connected to the death of Odin Lloyd.

    A police source is saying "Nothing new, calling it a night."