Five people were arrested in a prostitution and drug sweep in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Thursday.
Manchester Police said the arrests were a part of the ongoing Operation Granite Hammer, which also involves New Hampshire State Police and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency.
Those arrested included:
- Promice Fannon, 29, homeless, on a charge of prostitution.
- Randall Young, 52, of 84 Karatzas Ave., #106, Manchester, on a charge of possession of a controlled drug.
- Christopher Jolicoeur, 32, on charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property.
- Charles Ali, 29, of 63 Goffe St., Manchester, on two counts of possession of a controlled drug.
- Alfred Rose, 38, of 246 Main St., #1, Manchester, on a charge of possession of a controlled drug.